Tuesday, April 12, 2011

D start of a new beginning...or...

There is a time in life, where one needs to go ahead, leaving behind your friends and carrying along only memories. You do make new friends, but then you never get the old close ones ... you do meet people who'd be so good to you that you could tell them anything and everything, but you do not find a person to whom you needn't say things ... friends who just know you. Occasional calls from such friends, have been the only thing that I seem to look forward to...However, I cant help but notice the uneasy pause that lingers around the conversation ..A pause not because of the relationship, but because it is too short a duration to say everything, and of course you cannot completely rule out the paucity of words!



As I sip coffee from the ubiquitous coffee mug, watching the drops of rain, trickling down the tinted glass panes, veiling the scenic beauty outside, I tell myself, may be there will be a day when things will change, when life will offer a rewind, a recap of all the events and I just have to wait.

Capricious are the ways of life, for I know there would be many who'd be able to empathize with me, ironically, even the dear ones that I miss this moment, waiting perhaps...!!


And I keep on waiting......

1 comment:

  1. it reminds me -- TIME -pink floyd
    And you run and you run
    To catch up with the sun
    But it's sinking...

    Kahani khatam hai ya shuruwat hone ko hai...
    Aanewala waqt dega panahe ya PHIR se milengi DO RAHE... KHABAR kya kya pataaa....

    ReplyDelete